Off-Shoulder Blouson Top

June 22, 2015


Top: Nordstrom | Jeans: H&M (similar here) | Sandals: Forever 21 (similar pair) | Bag: Forever 21 

Happy Monday! Summer is officially here and I'm so excited to bring out all the summer tops from my closet. The one I'm wearing in today's look is one of my favorites at the moment. It also comes in white, but I loved the pop of color that this one adds to my outfits. For this look, I paired it with boyfriend jeans and gladiator sandals, it was the perfect weekend attire. 

I hope you enjoyed this outfit post. Wishing you all a happy week! 
. . . 
Feliz lunes! Ya oficialmente estamos en verano, así que es tiempo de sacar todas las blusas veraniegas. La que tengo puesta en el post de hoy es una de mis favoritas al momento. La misma blusa también viene en color blanco, pero me gusta muchísimo ésta ya que le añade un toque de color a mis atuendos. Para el look de hoy, la combiné con boyfriend jeans y unas sandalias estilo gladiador. Fue el look más cómodo y perfecto para el fin de semana. 

Espero que hayan disfrutado el post. Les deseo una feliz semana! 
xo, Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!