Life Lately via Instagram

June 20, 2015

Top: Nordstrom | Jeans: H&M (similar here) | Sunglasses: Forever 21 

This was my outfit for movie night yesterday. I love pairing a pretty blouse with boyfriend jeans, I feel like it gives you a laid-back look while still looking feminine and chic. This off-the-shoulder blouse is my current favorite, I already know I'll be wearing it a ton this summer.  

Top: Forever 21 | Jeans: similar here | Shoes: JustFab | Bag: similar here | Sunglasses: similar pair

A classic combination: boyfriend jeans and a button-down shirt.

Yay for strawberry season! These beauties are from the City Market in Downtown Indianapolis. 

Dress: similar | Shoes: Converse | Denim Jacket: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Forever 21

"The most important thing is to enjoy life - to be happy - it's all that matters" -Audrey Hepburn

Swimsuit: Target (top) (bottom) | Hat: Forever 21 

Life is better by the pool! Am I right? 

Hope you guys enjoyed this little Instagram roundup! Don't forget to follow along with me @mytrendyheart.
xo, Diana 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!