Burgundy + Chevron

August 18, 2013







Happy Sunday! 

Even though we are still in summer, Fall is coming up so I am starting to take a peek at the fall pieces I see in the stores. When I saw this skirt, the first thing that came up to my mind was how versatile it is. You can wear this skirt in so many ways and transform it into a fall and winter piece. Just add some leggings and a cozy jacket and you're set! Today, I wore it with a chevron crop top and my black booties. If you don't like heels, this outfit will look great with some black flats! I have to admit that I changed to my flats when I finished the shoot! :) 

I hope you guys liked this post and let me know what you will like to see next! I always appreciate when you guys have requests or recommendations! :)

Until next time! ♥
-Diana

What I Wore:

Chevron Crop Top-LA Hearts for Pacsun (find it here)
Burgundy Skirt- Brandy Melville (find it here)
Sunglasses- H&M (similar here)
Black Booties- Charlotte Russe  (loving this ones from CharlotteRusse)


Follow me!♥

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!