Ipsy Glam Bag: Glamour Academy {August 2013}

August 17, 2013


 1. Michael Todd Facial Scrub


2. Pacifica Mineral BB Cream


3. MICA Beauty Cosmetics: Shimmer Powder {17 Bronze}


4. Urban Decay Lipstick- in the shade "Anarchy"


5. Pixi Lash Booster Mascara


This are the products I got in my monthly Ipsy Glam Bag. I have to say this is one of my favorite glam bags, just because of the Urban Decay lipstick. I love fuschia lipstick and Urban Decay is a high-end brand, so it's a pretty good deal! I am excited to try everything and see how it works for me. 

If you are subscribed to Ipsy, share in the comments if you like what you got this month! :)

If you will like to become an Ipsy member you can go here:

I hope you have an amazing weekend. ♥
Until next time
-Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!