Embroidered Dress

June 8, 2015



Dress, Sandals and Sunglasses by Forever 21 // Bag (old, similar here) // Earrings by Lulu*s

Happy Monday friends! Here's a look that I wore a few weekends ago for the Indy 500 Parade here in Downtown Indianapolis. It was extremely hot that day, which is why I wanted to wear something lightweight and comfy. This embroidered dress was the perfect thing to wear that day, it was super comfortable and easy to style. This time, I styled it with my current favorite pair of sandals and a crossbody bag. I also added some gold bracelets and a super cute pair of earrings from Lulu*s. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I wish you all a fantastic week! 

. . . 

Feliz inicio de semana! Hoy les quería compartir este look que utilicé hace unos días para la parada del Indy 500 aquí en Indianapolis. Recuerdo que la temperatura estaba super calurosa ese día por lo que quería ponerme algo ligero y cómodo. Este vestido de Forever 21 fue lo primero que se me ocurrió utilizar por lo cómodo y fácil de combinar que es, y resultó siendo perfecto para ese día. Esta vez lo combiné con mi par de sandalias favoritas al momento y una carterita crossbody. También añadí unas pulseritas color oro y unos aretes lindísimos de Lulu*s. 

Espero que hayan disfrutado este post! Les deseo una genial semana! 

xo, Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!