Gaucho Pants In Collaboration With Chictopia and JCPenney

May 1, 2015




Happy Friday, friends! Today, I am bringing you a post in collaboration with Chictopia via @ChictopiaConnect and JCPenney. I have to admit that when I first saw that the gaucho pants (also known as culottes) trend was back, I wasn't that sure if I could pull it off. Since I've been experimenting with my style and trying things out of my comfort zone, I decided to give this trend a try. After searching for the perfect pair for me everywhere, I found this white pair at JCPenney. The brand is called Worthington and the fit is the perfect one for my body type. They have a very sophisticated vibe and you can wear them the same way you would wear a midi-skirt. Typically, I'd wear a midi-skirt with a crop-top or some type of fitted blouse. Since the pants are very wide, you want to create a well-proportioned look by keeping the top fitted. This time, I kept the look monochromatic with a black lace top and black heels. I absolutely adore the black and white combo, especially when trying to achieve a classic and sophisticated look. 



Feliz viernes! El post que les presento hoy es una colaboración entre Chictopia via @ChictopiaConnect y JCPenney. Siendo completamente honesta con ustedes, tengo que admitir que cuando vi que la tendencia de los gauchos (mejor conocidos como culottes) había regresado al mundo de la moda, no estaba muy segura si iba a poder utilizarlos. Últimamente he estado experimentando con mi estilo y utilizando piezas fuera de mi zona de comfort, así que decidí darle una oportunidad a este estilo de pantalón. Después de buscar y buscar por el par perfecto, encontré estos en JCPenney. La marca se llama Worthington y el fit que tienen es perfecto para mi tipo de cuerpo. Lo más que me gusta de estos pantalones es que tienen un estilo muy sofisticado y los puedes combinar de la misma forma que lo harías con una falta estilo midi. Mi manera favorita de combinar una falda midi es con un crop-top o alguna blusita ajustada, y que no sea muy larga. Ya que los pantalones son bastante anchos, usar una blusa estilo crop o ajustada va a permitir que tu cuerpo se vea bien proporcionado. En esta ocasión, estoy usando un look monocromático con una blusa de encaje negra y zapatos altos. Me encanta la combinación del blanco y el negro, especialmente cuando se trata de un look clásico y sofisticado. 



Wearing: Pants by JCPenney, Shoes by Lulu's, Top and Sunglasses by Forever 21, Necklace by H&M, Bag by Target

What do you guys think of the gaucho or culottes trend? Share your answers below! 
----------
¿Qué les parece este estilo de pantalones? Compartan sus respuestas abajo!  


This post was made in collaboration with Chictopia via @ChictopiaConnect and JCPenney. All opinions are my own. 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!