Color Crush: Black, White and Blush

April 6, 2015






Happy Monday, lovelies! Another week another casual outfit. With spring weather upon us, I am so thrilled to finally be able to wear short-sleeved blouses and enjoy the process of taking blog pictures (it can get really hard during the winter months). For today's look, I am showcasing my latest color crush- black, white and blush. I love the combination of those colors, especially for spring. I've seen this color trend all over Pinterest and other fashion blogs and I'm loving it. The black and white patterned pants from H&M are really trendy and versatile, and I am looking forward to styling them in many different ways during spring and summer. For this occasion, I kept it simple with a comfy blush tee and my favorite pair of black heels. I accessorized with a dainty circle necklace, a black crossbody bag and gold bracelets. What is your favorite color combo for spring? I'd love to hear your responses in the comments! 



¡Feliz lunes, amores! Otra semana que comienza y otro look casual que les comparto. Con la llegada oficial de la primavera, les tengo que admitir que estoy muy emocionada ya que al fin me puedo poner mis blusas de manga corta y puedo disfrutar del proceso de tomar las fotos para el blog (durante el invierno es casi imposible). Para el look de hoy, les quería hablar un poco acerca de mis colores favoritos para combinar durante la primavera. Éstos son el blanco, negro y rosita claro (mejor conocido en el mundo de la moda como 'blush'). He visto esta tendencia en Pinterest, como también en otros blogs de moda y me encanta . Los pantalones de estampado en blanco y negro que estoy utilizando para este look son muy versátiles y cómodos. Para esta ocasión, ya que los pantalones son el centro de atención, decidí mantener el resto del look simple con una blusa básica en el color blush y unos zapatos negros. ¿Qué colores les gusta combinar durante la primavera? Me encantaría leer sus respuestas en los comentarios. 



Patterned Pants, Top (similar), Crossbody Bag (similar here) and Circle Necklace (similar here) by H&M, Shoes by Lulu's 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!