Instagram Recap

April 3, 2015




My current beauty favorites. I absolutely love the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation. This foundation is great for taking photos, and it also makes your complexion look flawless and natural. The Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette is my go-to neutral palette whenever I do my makeup. The shades are very pigmented and versatile, and you can create natural everyday looks as well as dramatic and bold looks for the nighttime. The next beauty favorite is the Anastasia Brow Wiz. I've been using this product for approximately six months and it always seems to make it to my beauty favorites list. If you love sporting natural-looking and full eyebrows, this is the product for you. Another one of my beauty favorites is NARS's Satin Lip Pencil in the shade Rikugien. This rose-pink shade is perfect for spring and summer, and the lip pencil consistency is very moisturizing and long lasting. The soft pink blush and synthetic angled brush is my current favorite combination for the cheeks. I always try to use a synthetic brush when applying blush, since it makes the application a lot smoother and even. Last but not least, my favorite mascara at the moment, which is Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

Trying a new hair-do and perfecting my braiding skills. 

"A Sunday well-spent brings a week of content". I love relaxing Sundays, especially when the weather is nice and warm. It is always nice to go outside and seek for inspiration, whether is by simply looking at people walking around or trying a new coffee place, find the things that speak to you and get inspired to continue working on your dreams and goals. 

The usual weekly flower pick-up at Trader Joe's. One of the things that I've been doing to feel more inspired and start a new week on a positive note is having flowers around the house. You'd be surprised at how big of a difference this can make in your life. When I used to see people buying fresh flowers every week, I thought it was kind of silly, especially since they do die and I felt like it was a big waste of money. Then Trader Joe's happened and I completely changed my mind. Not only they are really inexpensive, but they have the most beautiful ones. Ps. I've been loving tulips lately, can you tell? 

This is what I always end up buying from TJ's: Tulips and wine! I am not an alcohol enthusiast, but I do enjoy a sweet bottle of wine, like this Amusánt Bubbly Pink Moscato. If the packaging is pretty, it gets extra points! Am I right?

Obsessed with off-the-shoulder tops. I love this black and white one paired with a red lippie for a fun pop of color. 


A little sneak-peek at the new apartment's living room. It's finally looking organized and pretty! 


I hope you guys enjoyed this little Instagram recap! Don't forget to follow me @mytrendyheart to stay connected with me throughout the week. I wish you all an amazing weekend! 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!