Spring Inspired...

March 30, 2015





Welcome back! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am still organizing the apartment and spent most of the weekend furniture shopping online. We have a small dining area in the apartment, so I have been looking for the perfect small and affordable table to fit in that space. Let me know if you have any good recommendations! 
For today's outfit, I am wearing a pair of white skinny jeans from Loft with a blouse from the new H&M spring collection. I love the color of this blouse and I can see myself styling it in so many different ways. For the accessories, I kept everything neutral with a Rebecca Minkoff crossbody bag and a pair of heeled sandals. When spring, I like to incorporate soft colors into my outfits to give my looks a soft and romantic touch. 
Happy Monday and have a great week! 


¡Hola a tod@s! Espero que hayan disfrutado de un buen fin de semana. Yo aún sigo organizando el apartamento y comprando online las cosas que faltan para que esté completamente terminado. En este apartamento tenemos un área de comedor, así que he estado en la búsqueda de la mesa perfecta para ese espacio. ¡Déjenme saber si tienen alguna recomendación! 
Para el look de hoy, estoy combinando un par de jeans blancos de la tienda Loft con una blusa de la nueva colección de primavera de H&M. Me encanta el color de esta blusa y me veo usándola en miles de formas diferentes. Para los accesorios, decidí mantener los colores muy neutrales con una cartera de Rebecca Minkoff y un par de sandalias altas. Durante la primavera, me gusta incorporar colores suaves en mis atuendos, y así darle un toque más suave y romántico a mis looks. 
¡Les deseo un feliz lunes y una excelente semana! 


Wearing: Top by H&M, Jeans by Loft, Bag by Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes by JustFab (sold out, similar here), Earrings and Bracelet by Rocksbox (use code dfernandezxoxo to get your first set for free!), Sunglasses by Aldo


Shop The Look:



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!