Little Red Blazer

March 4, 2015



Spring is almost here and I have been trying to incorporate more color into my outfits. One of my favorite colors in fashion is red, it is a great statement color to add to your looks, especially if wearing black and white. I've always thought that the combination of stripes and red is such a classic combination that never goes out of style. It reminds me of the Parisian style, which is very classic and timeless. For this look, I am wearing my favorite red blazer, which I like to call my 'little red blazer' (hence the title of this post!) because it is such a statement piece in my wardrobe. I find myself wearing this blazer in so many different ways, no matter the season. It is one of those pieces that everyone should have in their closets and it would never go out of style. I paired my little red blazer with a striped dress and black booties. 
----------
La primavera está llegando y es por eso que le he estado añadiendo más color a mis atuendos. El rojo es uno de mis colores favoritos en la moda. Es un color muy llamativo, especialmente si se combina con blanco y negro. Siempre me ha gustado la combinación de un look con rayas y rojo - es una combinación clásica que nunca pasa de moda. Me recuerda mucho el estilo Parisino, que también es muy clásico y chic. Para este look, combiné mi blazer rojo con un vestido de rayas y botitas negras. El blazer rojo es una de mis piezas de ropa favorita ya que es muy versátil, es una de esas cosas que todo el mundo debería tener en sus closets y nunca va a pasar de moda. 




Wearing: Dress (similar here by Forever 21), BlazerTights and Bag (similar here) by H&M, Shoes (similar here by DailyLook) 

Do you already own a little red blazer? If not, I have linked my favorite picks in the 'Shop The Look' section. Feel free to check them out and get your hands in one of them! 
----------
¿Ya tienen sus blazers rojos? Si aún no han encontrado su favorito, pueden pasar por la sección de 'Shop The Look' donde podrán ver mis opciones favoritas y si les gusta alguno, lo pueden comprar directamente desde ahí. 


Shop The Look: 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!