Spring Scarf

March 2, 2015





This look that I wore a few days ago has me craving warmer weather more than ever. I love spring, in fact it is my favorite season, I love seeing all the trees and flowers bloom back to its prettiest forms. This scarf reminds me so much of spring, with all the bright colors and pretty flowers. I usually like to keep my looks casual and easy, and for this outfit in particular, I wanted the scarf to stand out. That's why I kept everything else pretty neutral and simple. I added a cream blouse and a white cardigan, and of course I had to add a coat (not pictured) to keep me warm. I ended up really liking how the soft colors from the blouse and cardigan complimented the scarf, letting the colors stand out more.
----------
Este atuendo que me puse hace unos días atrás me tiene anhelando la primavera más que nunca. Un dato curioso acerca de mí es que amo la primavera, de hecho es mi estación favorita. Me encanta ver como los árboles y las flores florecen y regresan a la vida en sus formas más bonitas. Esta bufanda me recuerda todo eso, con sus colores brillantes y las lindas flores. Usualmente me gusta mantener mis looks muy simples y casuales, y para este atuendo en particular, quería que la bufanda fuera el centro de atención. Para lograr esto, añadí una blusa color crema y un cardigan blanco, y por supuesto un coat (no fotografiado) para protegerme del frío. Me terminó gustando mucho como los colores suaves de la blusa y el cardigan complementaron perfectamente los colores de la bufanda, dejándola resaltar mucho más. 



Wearing: Scarf (similar here by Nordstrom), Cardigan by Forever 21 (similar here), Jeans by Target Style (similar here), Crossbody Bag by Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes by Just Fab (sold out, similar here), Sunglasses (similar pair by Sole Society)

What do you guys think of this look? I'd love to know if like me, you just can't wait for spring to arrive so we can all be able to wear all the cute springy dresses and short sleeves!
----------
¿Qué les pareció el look? Déjenme saber si al igual que yo, no pueden esperar más por la primavera para guardar los coats y sacar los vestiditos de flores y las blusas de manga corta.


Shop this look:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!