New Look

February 23, 2015

Welcome back, loves. I am finally sharing a new outfit post after a week of not posting anything here. Today, I am sharing a new outfit post + a new hairstyle! You probably noticed something different  going on with my hair. Yes, there is something different. I booked an appointment with my hairstylist and told her I wanted to cut some bangs. She ended up doing a layered-fringe and added a few more layers on the sides to frame the face. 
¡Hola chicas! Estoy muy feliz de estar de regreso después de una semana sin publicar nada. Hoy quería compartir con ustedes un nuevo atuendo y también contarles acerca de mi nuevo estilo de cabello. Probablemente notaron algo diferente, pues sí, les cuento que decidí hacerme el famoso fleco o "fringe". Sentía que ya era hora de hacerme un pequeño cambio y venia contemplando la idea de cortarme el fleco desde hace un tiempo. 


Wearing: Shoes by Lulu's, Hat (similar here), Cardigan (similar here) and Sweater by Forever 21, Bag (similar here) by H&M, Necklace (similar here)

 What do you guys think of the new look? I am definitely loving the change and I am so happy that I went for it. 
----------
¿Qué les parece el nuevo look? A mi me encantó el cambio y estoy muy contenta con el resultado.  


Shop this outfit:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!