J' Adore

December 1, 2014





Wearing: Top by Old Navy, Cardigan by Forever 21, Bag by H&M (similar here), Necklace by Baublebar (similar here), Jeans by Charlotte Russe, Booties by Target (similar here)



Happy Monday guys! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend. I am still eating all the leftovers but I had a really nice time. I have to admit that I did some shopping during the Black Friday sales. What can I say! They were having some pretty nice deals. I finally purchased a MacBook so hopefully it will be a lot easier for me to edit my blog posts and videos. It has been a nightmare with my old laptop. Now I'm patiently waiting for the new one to arrive next week! YAY! 

For today's blog post I'm wearing a very comfy and laid back outfit that I wore to my shopping trip during the weekend. I love this J' Adore tee from Old Navy because it goes with everything and it is really easy to style in different looks. This time I'm dressing it down with a pair of jeans, a cardigan and lace-up booties. To add a little extra something, I'm wearing a statement necklace from Baublebar

Did you guys go shopping this weekend? Let me know if you found any good deals! 

Until next time. 
xoxo, Diana

Shop This Post



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!