Plaid Coat

November 25, 2014




Wearing: Coat by Forever 21, Bag by H&M (similar here), Jeans by DailyLook (similar here), Heels by Forever 21 (similar here), Earrings by Hello Cheeseburger (similar here)


Happy Tuesday everyone! Thanksgiving is almost here! I'm so excited to eat lots of delicious food and officially start the holiday season. 

For today's outfit post I wanted to feature the most recent addition to my winter closet. It is this plaid coat that I found at Forever 21. I honestly love it so much, it's so warm, cozy and the perfect length to wear with leggings and tights. If you are looking for a great quality yet affordable plaid coat I highly suggest you check out this one. 

This time I paired the plaid coat with my favorite white button-up shirt and skinny jeans. To keep the look very classic and chic I added a pair of gray heels and a black crossbody bag. 

What do you think of this look? I'd love to hear your opinions! 

xoxo, Diana


Shop The Post



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!