Gold Heart

November 23, 2014






Wearing: Sweater by H&M, Beanie by Old Navy, Booties by Just Fab (similar here and here), Bag by Forever 21 (similar here), Jeans by DailyLook (similar here)

Happy Monday, lovelies! Hope you had an amazing weekend. 

Here's a casual look I wore during a rainy and gloomy day this past weekend. I adore this gold heart knit sweater from H&M. I'm sure I will be wearing it a lot during the holiday season with my favorite jeans and skirts. 

For this particular look I layered the sweater over my favorite white button-up shirt and a pair of comfy jeans. I added this cute pom pom beanie to keep me warm. To finish up the look I wore my favorite crossbody bag and brown booties. 

What do you guys think of this look? Let me know your opinion in the comments!

Have an awesome week! 
xoxo, Diana


Shop The Post



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!