Cozy and Chic...

December 15, 2014







Wearing: Sweater (old, similar here) by Forever 21, Denim Shirt (similar) and Bag by H&M, Booties (similar) by Target, Beanie (similar) by Old Navy, Jeans by Charlotte Russe 

One of my favorite things about winter fashion is the layering trend. I love to pair a cute sweater over a simple button down shirt. This combination gives you a classic look that will always be chic and fashionable. My favorite way to incorporate layering into my style is by keeping it casual, just like the look I am featuring today. This look features my favorite sweater from Forever 21 and a simple chambray shirt. To keep it casual, I added a pair of black skinny jeans and my favorite pom-pom beanie. What is your favorite way to incorporate layering? I'd love to hear your responses in the comment section! 

  
Happy Monday lovelies!
xoxo, Diana




2 comments: