Holiday Sparkles

November 20, 2014





Wearing: Sweater by Nordstrom (similar here), Pants by H&M (similar here), Shoes by Forever 21 (similar here), Earrings by Hello Cheeseburger

Happy Thursday lovelies! 

I am so thrilled to bring you guys my first holiday look for this year. This past week it started snowing where I live and there's something about seeing the snow on the floor that totally puts me in the Christmas mood. 

This sparkly look would be perfect for a casual Thanksgiving party or get together. The great thing about having a sequin sweater is that you can create so many looks with it. It is definitely a must-have item for your holiday closet. Since a sequin sweater is such a statement piece, I recommend that you keep the rest of the outfit simple. I went with my favorite pleather pants and gray pumps. For a more dressy look, try to wear your favorite sparkly sweater with a pretty skirt or over a cute dress. 

What are you guys planning to wear for Thanksgiving? Let me know in the comments and stay tuned for more holiday looks coming soon! 

Have a fantastic day.

xoxo, Diana 

Shop This Look: 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!