Lace + Mint

July 15, 2014








Get The Look: JustFab Heels// Forever 21 Top + Shorts// Francesca's Sunglasses// Forever 21 Necklace

Welcome back, everyone! hope you're all having a great Tuesday. I really wanted to thank everyone for the positive feedback on the new blog design and name! All of you that sent me messages and comments: thank you so much for the support! 
Now, let's move on to the outfit! In today's look I'm wearing one of my favorite colors (in case you haven't already noticed) mint! I saw this cute pair at Forever 21 and I knew I had to get them! I paired them with this lovely lace top, also from F21. I decided to keep the rest of the outfit neutral so I wore this heeled sandals from JustFab, which I absolutely love! They go with everything in my closet!
What do you think of this look? As always, let me know in the comments! I love reading all of your comments! :) 
Have a fantastic day guys! Until next time! 
Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!