Pop of Pink

July 16, 2014









Get The Look: H&M Dress (here)// F21 Necklace// JustFab Handbag + Shoes

Welcome back, loves! We are finally in the middle of the week so that means the weekend is closer! YAY! For today's outfit, I am using one of my favorite handbags, again! This is the first time I've own a hot pink bag and it was definitely something out of my comfort zone since I always tend to stick with the neutrals. Does that happens to you too? This time I was determined to step out of my comfort zone a little bit and that's why I went ahead and got this pink bag, plus it's super cute! For the dress, I really like this one from H&M because it accentuates the waist area and it's also really comfortable. This type of look is perfect for a dinner date or a night out with your friends! Let me know what you think of this one! xoxo

Have a beautiful day! 
Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!