Floral Bliss + Welcome to my New Blog!

July 14, 2014










Get The Look: H&M Dress (here)// Just Fab Handbag (here)// Just Fab Wedges (here)// Forever 21 Bracelet (here)

Happy Monday, everyone! I am so excited to welcome you guys to my new blog! If you follow me on social media then you probably already know I was working on a lot of changes for my blog. Back in April, I attended a blogging conference in Kansas City called Go Blog Social. After the conference, I had so many great ideas for this blog and I felt really inspired to create a blog that best reflects my content and who I am. My Trendy Heart was created because I feel that this blog echoes the side of my heart that is passionate about fashion and loves inspiring other women to feel trendy and beautiful in their own way. I am so happy with the results and I hope you guys like it too! At the end of the day, you guys, my readers, are the ones that inspired me to continue pursuing my passion and creating this new website. 

Now, lets move on to the outfit! We are in the middle of summer and the days are getting super hot. Lately I have been loving to wear summer dresses, they're just so easy to style and you can dress them up or down. I especially loved this dress from H&M because of the cut-outs! I think it adds a little something extra to the cute floral pattern. To complete the look, I am wearing this cute pink bag from JustFab, which I think finishes off the look really well because it brings out the pink accents on the dress. The shoes are also from JustFab and I love that they are lace-up wedges, which makes them really comfortable.  
I hope you guys really enjoyed this special post and let me know in the comments if you like the new blog! 

Hope you have an amazing day! 
Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!