Go Blog Social 2014 Recap

April 9, 2014




I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to attend a blogging conference this year. Go blog Social is a conference organized by bloggers for bloggers. The conference is hosted in the amazing Kansas City and this year's beautiful  location was the Berg Event Space.
The decoration for the event was beautiful and perfect for a blogging conference!




I wasn't sure what to expect of this conference and I have to admit that I was a little nervous because I thought I wasn't ready to assist to an event like this. The last thing I thought is how comfortable I felt since I arrived at the conference the first day. The conference was two days long with social events at night. We learned so much priceless information, from How to Build a Following with the amazing Jessica Merchant (How Sweet It Is) to How to Brand Yourself with La Petite Fashionista.

All the bloggers that I met were amazingly friendly! I had the opportunity to meet so many of them and chat about their different types of blogs. It's amazing how comfortable you feel speaking with someone that has a common interest with you, in this case the love for blogging! 

Having a blast with Bloggers Amanda (A Hammer And Heels) and Alexandria (Styled In The Heartland). 

There were also a lot of giveaways for the conference attendees. I was so excited when I found out I won the LABEL by five twelve dress giveaway. Now I get to own one of these gorgeous dresses. (YAY!) 

Holding one of the dresses from the LABEL by five twelve spring collection!


One of my favorite things was the food! The food at the conference was delicious and local from Kansas City! I love having the opportunity to try different local foods. My favorites were the delicious croissants and the pretty french macarons!

 Delicious croissants from Farm To Market Bread Co. 

French Macarons from Colors Macarons



Finally, attending Go Blog Social 2014 was an excellent learning experience. I left Kansas City so inspired and with many great ideas for this blog and my career as a Fashion Blogger. I will definitely be attending next year's conference and if you have a blog or thinking about starting one you should definitely attend too! 

Thank you too all of you, my readers! You inspire me everyday. 

Diana


 photo facebook_64.png photo instagram_64.png  photo twitter_64.png  photo pinterest_64.png  photo google_64.png

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!