Spring Dress

April 10, 2014










Get The Look: F21 Dress, Necklace and Crossbody Bag// Just Fab Sandals// Francesca's Collection Sunglasses

I am so glad that the weather is finally letting me take out my spring dresses. One of my favorite things about spring fashion is definitely the cute dresses. A cute dress can be very easy to style and can be easily transitioned from day to night by just adding a few different pieces. A few of my favorite places to shop for spring dresses are Forever 21, Lulus, DailyLook and Charlotte Russe
Do you guys have any favorite places to shop for spring dresses? Leave them in the comments below so I can check them out! 

Hope you guys have an amazing Thursday!

Diana


 photo facebook_64.png  photo instagram_64.png  photo twitter_64.png  photo pinterest_64.png  photo google_64.png

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!