Black and White + Coral

April 8, 2014








Get The Look: Forever21 Shirt// H&M Pants// Aldo Purse// Francescas Sunglasses// JustFab Sandals

I was in Kansas City this weekend for Go Blog Social 2014. It was definitely an amazing experience and I will be doing a recap post talking about my experience at the conference and why every blogger should attend a blogging conference. Stay tuned for that post coming up this week!

This outfit was shot in Kansas City, and I have to say that I fell in love with that city! It has so many things to do, lots of shopping places and great restaurants. You guys should definitely visit Kansas City if you have the chance! The weather was beautiful so I finally had the opportunity to take out my spring-y clothes. I am in love with this pair of printed pants from H&M, the black and white trend is back this spring so when I saw them I had to take them home with me. My favorite part of this outfit has to be the sandals, which I found at JustFab. This beautiful camel color is perfect for spring and summer!

Hope you guys have an amazing week! Until next time!


 photo facebook_64.png  photo instagram_64.png  photo twitter_64.png  photo pinterest_64.png  photo google_64.png



Photography by Roberto Rivera. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!