Winter Chic

January 2, 2014




Happy Thursday! Welcome to the first look of the year! :)

For me, 2014 started with a lot of positivism and energy! The only thing missing it's some warm weather! 
We've been getting some snow here in the Midwest, and I am not a big fan, especially when you are from the caribbean! When I first moved here, the difference in weather was one of the hardest things for me to get used to. Now I am pretty much used to it, I just need to master my skill of driving in the snow, sometimes it can be pretty scary. One thing that I really like about winter is the fashion! I personally think that you can transform a boring look into a more fashionable outfit with just a pretty coat and a nice pair of boots. For this look, I bundled up in my cozy scarf from H&M and my favorite trench coat. I am also wearing the most comfy boots from JustFab.com! I've been really liking this website lately, especially because they have a great selection of boots. 
__________

Are you a winter person that loves snow or do you prefer summer? :)
Let me know in the comments! 

 photo facebook_64.png  photo instagram_64.png  photo twitter_64.png  photo pinterest_64.png  photo google_64.png






H&M Sparkly Scarf// Old Navy Beanie// JustFab Cognac Boots


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!