Back to School Outfit Ideas: College Edition!

August 6, 2013

Hey loves! 

In today's post I will be officially starting the "back to college" outfit ideas! I know that when I was in college I had two things in mind when I got dressed in the morning: I wanted to be comfortable and look cute at the same time. I paired three outfits that I would wear to college, the three of them are super comfortable and cute. Remember, you can get inspirations from these outfits and make them your own. Everybody has different style, but we can all get a little inspiration! :)

I hope you guys enjoy it and stay tuned for my next back to school posts! 

Outfit I: Floral Fun
{Forever21 Scarf}
{TJMaxx Top}
{Forever21 High Waisted Shorts}
{Steve Madden Flats}
{Forever21 Purse}



Outfit II: Dressy and Flirty
{H&M Dress and Necklace}
{Charlotte Russe Sandals}
{Forever21 Purse}

 


Outfit III: Pop of Color
{Love Culture Top}
{TJMaxx Coral Pants}
{Charlotte Russe Flats}
{Forever 21 Purse}


Watch me on YouTube! :)




Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Diana

Follow me!♥


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!