Recipe of the Week: Nutella Brownies

July 31, 2013


Hello Everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you how I prepare my nutella brownies. For those of you that follow me on Instagram, you may already know that I love food! So, I was thinking about doing a blog series called "Recipe of the Week". Let me know of you would like to see more simple recipes! :) and I hope you get a chance to try out the nutella brownies.

Recipe:

Ingredients:

  1. 1 cup of Nutella
  2. 10 tablespoons of flour
  3. 2 eggs 
Preparation:

The preparation is really simple and easy. Just mix all three ingredients in a mixing bowl. Pour your mix into a pan, I used a "mini-cupcakes" pan, but you can use a regular square pan. 

Optional step: Top your brownies with hazelnuts for extra flavor and it also looks prettier!
Finally, you will put your brownies in a pre-heated oven (350F) and bake for 15-20 minutes (depends on the size of your pan). After that make sure you let them cool a little bit before eating them. And voilá! there you have an easy and delicious recipe! 

Serving suggestion: I like to eat my nutella brownies with a glass of milk or with vanilla ice cream. 






xoxo,
post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!