Last Summer Days...

August 11, 2013







Hey loves! 

Hope you are all doing great! Today, I woke up with a lot of energy and feeling really happy and blessed. I am usually a really positive person, but today was a little extra happiness, maybe it's because of the beautiful sunny day we are having today. 
Inspired by the great summer weather, I decided to wear my summer favorite summer pieces, crop tops and maxi skirts. 
A little style tip: Try to wear your crop tops with something high waisted, that way you only show a little bit of skin and you're not showing you entire belly (which is fine if that is your style). For me, I don't really like to show my belly, that is why I always wear my crop tops with something high waisted. 

I hope you guys enjoy this outfit post and my little style tip! :) 

Thanks to all of you for always reading my blog and all your sweet comments! 

Until next time. 

-Diana


What I Wore:

Chevron Crop Top- Charlotte Russe
Maxi Skirt- H&M
Purse- Forever 21
Sandals- Charlotte Russe


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!