Off The Shoulder

March 18, 2015




I recently found this gorgeous striped shoulder top and instantly fell in love with it. Off-the-shoulder tops are a big trend for spring and summer, so I was really happy when I found this one for less than $20. The color is very versatile, since you can't never go wrong with black and white. I also love that the top is very flow-y, which is perfect for the hot summer days. This time I paired it with some skinny jeans. I added my favorite wool hat for a more boho and casual vibe. What do you guys think of this look? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comment section! Have a fantastic day, loves!



Recientemente encontré esta blusa con los hombros expuestos e inmediatamente me enamoré de ella. Las blusas de este estilo son una tendencia bien grande para la primavera y verano, así que ya se imaginan lo feliz que estaba cuando encontré esta preciosura por menos de $20. El color es muy versátil, ya que el blanco y negro nunca pasan de moda. También me gusta que la tela de la blusa es bien ligera, lo cuál es perfecto para los días calurosos en el verano. En esta ocasión, combiné la blusa con un par de jeans y mi sombrero fedora para darle un estilo más boho y casual al look. Qué les parece? Me encantaría saber que piensan, así que no olviden dejar sus opiniones en el área de los comentarios. Qué tengan un excelente día, amores! 


 Wearing: Shoulder Top by Forever 21, Wool Hat by H&M, Bag by Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes (sold out, similar here), Necklace by H&M (similar here), Sunglasses by Aldo, Bracelet (c/o) Rocksbox (use code dfernandezxoxo to get your first set for free!). 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!