My 2015 Goals

December 23, 2014


A new year is coming soon and I still can't believe 2014 went by so quickly...
I cannot deny that it was a great year and I am so thankful for all the blessings that I received. From moving to a new city, traveling, attending blog conferences and meeting amazing people, finding my dream job and of course having all of you guys supporting my little blog.

It is always sad to say goodbye to a great year but the hopes for an even better one to come are definitely exciting. I wanted to share a list of goals that I have set for 2015 and hopefully they can inspire you to set new goals as well.


1. Read more. I really want to start reading more and at least finish 10 books in 2015. Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments. 
2. Travel. "Travel cures ignorance". That quote is so inspiring and I definitely agree with the person that wrote it. My plan is to travel somewhere I've never been to and get to know other cultures. 
3. Relaunch my website. A website relaunch is one of the things that I am looking forward the most for 2015. A more organized website with tons of new features like writing in both english and spanish. 
4. Stay more organized. Having a more organized agenda and working schedule is definitely a priority for me this new year. 
5. Eat healthier. Start eating healthier and make more home-cooked meals. No fast foods for me! 
6. Work on my faith. Ever since I moved to Indianapolis, I have been trying to find a new church to attend to. This new year I plan to find the right one that feels like family. 
7. Make new friends. Meeting new people and making new friends is always important. 
8. Spend more time with my family. Visiting Puerto Rico more often is another priority for me. Unfortunately, I had so many things going on this past year that I didn't get to visit that often. 
9. Workout more frequently. Making workouts part of my daily routine. 
10. Enjoy the little things. Last but not least, taking life one day at a time and enjoying the little things. Sometimes, we get so stressed out with our daily lives and responsibilities that we forget to enjoy the small things that make life interesting and worth living.







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!