Holiday Party Dresses

December 21, 2014

Brooke Dress by Tobi// Halter Skater Dress by Top Shop// Savannah Sequin Dress by Nasty Gal// Klara Dress by Tobi// Fit & Flare Dress by Nasty Gal// Lace Dress by Nasty Gal

Finding the perfect holiday dress can be a little overwhelming sometimes, especially with all the amazing options out there. I have been browsing around some online shops and found these top picks that work perfect for any holiday parties or gatherings. 

For a NYE party, I will probably choose something with sequin. The Halter Skater Dress and the Savannah Dress are my top two favorites for an occasion like that. If you are looking for something on the flirty side, the Fit & Flare Dress would be the perfect choice. I adore the unique back on this dress!  

Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments! 
Thank you for stopping by & happy holidays! 
xoxo, Diana


Shop Holiday Party Dresses:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!