Casual Chic

October 6, 2014






H&M Jacket (similar here)// Forever 21 Sweater (similar here)// Charlotte Russe Jeans// Target Shoes 


I have noticed that as the weather gets colder my style changes and I start going for casual and comfy looks all the time. I love a cozy sweater and jeans combo! This past weekend was SO cold that I had to take out the winter coats and sweaters. Although the only thing keeping me warm was the hot chocolate from Starbucks! I loved this look because it was extremely comfortable and chic and the same time. My favorite part was the leopard slip-ons from Target, they're perfect for fall! 
 What do you think of this outfit? I'd love to hear your opinions! 

Have a great Monday & thanks for stopping by! 
xoxo, Diana
__________

Me he dado cuenta que a medida que el clima comienza a ponerse más frío mis looks se vuelven más casuales y cómodos. ¡Me encanta la combinación de un abrigo y jeans! Este fin de semana hizo un frío tan terrible que tuve que sacar los abrigos y "coats" de invierno. Gracias a Dios que existe Starbucks y me pude comprar un chocolate caliente para quitarme el frío. Este look me encantó por el hecho de que era super cómodo y chic. Mi parte favorita fueron los zapatos de leopardo que encontré en Target ya que son perfectos para el otoño. 
¿Qué les pareció este outfit? Me encantaría escuchar sus opiniones. 

¡Les deseo un feliz lunes y gracias por visitar mi blog!
xoxo, Diana


Shop The Look 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!