Burgundy Sweater

February 25, 2014






Forever 21 Sweater// H&M Pants// Charlotte Russe Sandals// Forever 21 Necklace 

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I'm so excited for the weekend! Where I live it has been very cold lately, but this weekend it's finally going to be warm! ( YAY for spring weather). For today's look it was warm enough that I didn't have to wear a coat and a lot of layers. As you might already know, I love leather pants, I think they are very versatile and look good with anything. For a daytime look like this one, you can easily pair them with a nice comfy sweater. For a nightime look you can add a nice button up blouse and a statement necklace. 

Let me know what do you think of this outfit! 

Until next time! 

_______________

FELIZ VIERNES!!! Estoy bien contenta porque al fin vamos a tener un descanso del frío durante este fin de semana!! Al fin se acerca la primavera! Para el look de hoy, ya que no hace mucho frío, no tuve que ponerme las veinte capas de ropa y el coat. Decidí ponerme mis leather pants con un sweater cómodo, y para hacer el look un poco más femenino le añadí el collar y las sandalias. Lo más que me gusta de estos pantalones es que los puedes utilizar de distintas maneras, ya sea más casual como hoy, o para una salida de noche. 

Déjenme saber que piensan de este outfit! 

Hasta la próxima! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!