Shorts for Winter!

March 11, 2014






Forever 21 Sweater// Target Style Boots// Charlotte Russe Purse// DulceCandy Pants (old)

 photo facebook_64.png  photo instagram_64.png  photo twitter_64.png  photo pinterest_64.png  photo google_64.png

Hey, everyone! Happy Tuesday!! Today I wanted to share this simple and comfy outfit for those days that you don't want to wear too much but still want to look cute. It was a "warmer" day in Indiana, so it was the perfect opportunity to wear shorts (winter style with the tights)! I find myself wearing this type of shorts in so many ways, reason why I believe that every girl should own a pair of printed shorts. I cannot tell you how many times I have worn this shorts! From a beach day in the summertime to a snowy and cold day in the winter! You just have to know how to style them for each occasion. For this look, I decided to go simple since I wasn't doing a lot of things that day. I just added this cute sweater from Forever 21, booties and tights! To add a pop of color, I used red on my lips and nails. Adding color to your lips and nails it's a great way to compliment a simple outfit! Let me know what's your favorite way to style shorts in the winter time! 

Until next time! xoxo
______________________

Hola a tod@s!!! Espero que estén pasando un lindo día! En el día de hoy quería compartir este look el cual es bien simple y casual. Este look es perfecto para esos días en los que queremos estar cómodas pero aún así vernos lindas! El día que utilize este outfit fue un día mas caliente en Indiana, así que fue la oportunidad perfecta para utilizar estos shorts de una manera más apropiada para el invierno. Este tipo de pantalon es bien versátil y fácil de combinar en cualquier estación. Ya sea un día de playa en el verano o un día frío y con nieve en el invierno, la clave esta en saber con que combinarlo para cada ocasión. Para el look de hoy, solo le añadí este sweater en un color neutral de Forever21, para que así los pantalones sean el centro de atención. Cuando tienes un look bastante neutral, me gusta añadir un poco de color en los labios y en las uñas! Para este look en específico, utilizé el color rojo! Déjenme saber cual es su manera favorita de combinar shorts para el invierno! 

¡Hasta la próxima! Abrazos! 





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!