Downtown Charleston

May 14, 2017









Dress | Shoes | Handbag: Tory Burch from last year (similar here)

Hello friends! 

So many amazing things have happened since I last updated this little blog of mine. As you can probably tell, I am pregnant! I am beyond excited to become a mother and to have the blessing of raising a little girl. I am currently 25 weeks we can't wait to meet her! 


During a recent trip to Charleston, South Carolina, I rediscovered my passion for photography and blogging. I took a long break (almost a year!) after feeling uninspired and starting a full time job, but I am ready to come back! I am currently working on a new website and I am so excited to share new content with you all! Please feel free to leave your feedback/recommendations in the comment section. I'd love to know what type of content you would like to see more from me! 

Stay tuned. 



Xo, Diana 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!