Off The Shoulder Blouse

February 22, 2016




Happy Monday, lovelies! 

I am so glad the weather is finally warming up here in Indy! I feel like I always say that when Spring is arriving, but I really do love the warmer temperatures, especially when I get to ditch the coat and wear a pretty off the shoulder top. I am in love with this new one (shop it here) by H&M. It is so easy to style and versatile! This time, I paired it with black jeans and beige sandals for a more casual look. I can wait to wear it for spring and summer with shorts and skirts. 

I hope you all have a lovely week and thank you for stopping by! 
. . . 
¡Feliz lunes, amores! 

El fin de semana pasado fue el mejor porque la temperatura comenzó a subir finalmente. Siempre me emociona cuando se acerca la primavera ya que definitivamente no me gusta el frío, y también pude dejar el coat en la casa y utilizar esta blusa super linda de H&M. Me encanta porque es una de esas piezas fáciles de combinar y versátil. Esta vez la combiné con jeans negros y unas sandalias y cartera crema. También va a lucir muy bien con pantalones cortos y falditas durante el verano. 

¡Les deseo una excelente semana! 


Shop the look: 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!