Blush Pink Sweater

January 14, 2016



Sweater | Jeans | Shoes | Hat (similar here) | Bag (loving this one, on sale!)

Spending a month in Puerto Rico during the fall and two weeks in the Dominican Republic during December kinda made me miss the snow, and that comes from a  tropical weather lover. Well, this week we got tons of snow here in Indianapolis and I am really enjoying it, besides the fact that is freezing cold. To beat the cold temperatures, I like to layer as many clothes as I can. You might not notice it in the photos, but I am wearing two layers underneath the sweater and a pair of leg warmers, plus a coat (not pictured). For this look, I kept it simple and casual, which is usually my go-to style, with a knitted blush pink sweater, jeans and a pom pom beanie. I love beanies because they are a fun accessory to add to any outfit, and of course they keep your head nice and cozy. For the shoes, I went for this Ugg-inspired pair that I found at Target. They are extremely comfortable and they look high quality for the price (under $40!).

What are some of your essentials for snow-days? Let me know in the comments!

Tengo que admitir que pasar un mes en Puerto Rico durante el otoño y dos semanas en República Dominicana en diciembre me hizo extrañar la nieve, y lo dice una amante del clima tropical. Al parecer Dios me escucho y envío mucha nieve para Indianapolis esta semana, y por supuesto la estoy disfrutando al máximo. Lo único que no me gusta es la temperatura helada, pero para eso existen las capas de ropa. Puede que no lo noten en las fotos, pero estoy utilizando dos capas debajo del suéter y una capa debajo del pantalón, además del coat que no sale en las fotos. Para mantener el look casual y cómodo, que es usualmente mi estilo, combiné un suéter rosita claro con un par de jeans y un beanie. Los beanies son un accesorio genial para el invierno ya que le añaden un toque divertido a los atuendos y además te protegen del frío. Los zapatos son unas botitas inspiradas en la marca Ugg. Las encontré en Target por un precio mucho más razonable y se ven idénticas a las originales. 

¿Cuáles son algunos de sus esenciales para los días de nieve? ¡Déjenme saber con un comentario! 

xo, Diana 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!