The Casual Days

September 9, 2014










Get The Look:




One of my favorite things about fashion is that you can express your mood with what you're wearing. There are days I feel like dressing up in a dress and heels and there are days I just feel like wearing my favorite pair of jeans and a comfy top. Today's outfit is all about those casual days where you want to look dressy but comfortable. A pair of jeans is always a good idea when you think about a casual look. The "destroyed denim" trend is very popular right now and I personally love the laid-back vibe that it gives to any outfit. 
My style has been all about those casual days lately, especially when transitioning from summer to fall. Jeans are a really easy way to take your summer tops and instantly transform them by just pairing them with a leather jacket or a plaid shirt. 
What is your favorite way to wear jeans? I've been experimenting with different ways to wear them and I would love to know your opinions! 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! 
Diana


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!