New Sally Hansen Miracle Gel: Product Review (Video de Reseña en Español)

September 30, 2014




Sally Hansen recently came out with a new nail polish line named Miracle Gel. The new polishes are supposed to help you achieve a gel manicure at home and without the use of  a UV/LED light. It's also supposed to be a long wear formula and last you up to two weeks. I was instantly attracted to this idea since I personally love gel manicures and thought it was a great way to save money if I could achieve similar results at home. 


For the application you only have to follow two easy steps. Step one is the color of your choice and step two is the top coat. They have a great selection of colors, from neutral to bold colors. The one I'm wearing is in the shade 360, tidal wave. I applied two coats for more coverage. 
360 Tidal Wave, 2 coats

Pros: 

Application: The application was really smooth and it felt just like a normal polish. The consistency was perfect! I also liked that it has a wide brush which makes it even easier to apply.
Price: The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polishes retail for $7.99. This is a great price if you consider what you will pay at a nail salon. 
Color: The color pay off was amazing! I always do two coats for full coverage but this specific color looks good with only one coat.  
Convenience: I like that you don't need the use of a UV/LED light to achieve the gel manicure. Very user friendly especially if you're not a professional at doing your nails. 


Cons: 

Durability: I got almost 5 days of wear without zero chipping. However, I usually get two weeks or even more from a professional gel manicure. 


Overall, I'm really happy with this purchase and I would love to go back to get more colors. I've always been a fan of Sally Hansen's nail polishes and I think the idea behind this line is great, especially if you consider the money that you will be saving. It is really easy to use and it gives you great results. I highly recommend this nail polish! 


Hopefully this review was helpful for you guys! Have you already tried any of the polishes from the line? Let me know how they worked for you! 

Happy Tuesday! 
xoxo, Diana
__________

¡Hola a todas y todos! Hoy les quería compartir una reseña en la que les hablo del nuevo producto de Sally Hansen llamado Miracle Gel. Espero que les guste el video (es el primero que hago en español). ¡Me encantaría ver sus opiniones en los comentarios!

¡Feliz Martes! 
xoxo, Diana










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!