Black + Gray

September 23, 2014








I always like to find pieces of clothing that have unexpected details. When I saw this dress at Forever 21 I was instantly attracted to the cut-out details on the shoulders. To make the look a little bit more edgy I decided to add my new Altuzarra for Target booties and a black crossbody bag from H&M. This outfit will be perfect for a Friday night or a date night! 
What do you guys think of this look? Share your responses with me in the comments! 

Have a great Tuesday everyone!
Until next time.
Diana
__________

Siempre me ha gustado comprar ropa que tenga detalles diferentes e inesperados. Lo más que me gustó de este vestido de Forever 21 fueron los detalles de los hombros, es algo diferente y le da un toque sexy pero sútil. Combiné el vestido con las nuevas botas de la colección de Altuzarra for Target y una carterita súper simple de H&M. Un outfit como éste sería perfecto para salir un viernes en la noche o a una cita con tu media naranja. 
¿Qué piensan de este look? ¡Compartan sus respuestas conmigo en los comentarios! 

¡Les deseo un excelente martes!
Hasta la próxima. 
Diana



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!