Casual Look In The Windy City

May 27, 2014









 Target Style Jeans// H&M Floral Top// Keds Sneakers// CR Fedora Hat// Francesca's Sunglasses


 photo facebook_64.png  photo instagram_64.png  photo twitter_64.png  photo pinterest_64.png  photo google_64.png

Hi guys! I hope you're having an amazing week so far! For today's post I am sharing the outfit I wore to my trip to Chicago last week! We went there on Saturday and It was a beautiful day, I was so glad to visit all the fun places in the Windy City!
I've been to Chicago a few times but for some reason it was always in the winter time. I was so happy to be able to enjoy some warm weather this time! My outfit was very casual and comfortable. I was wearing my new pair of Keds and I am loving them! They're so comfy that I'm really considering getting them in a different color!

Hope you guys have a great rest of the day! Until next time!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!