Bike Strolls...

July 6, 2015



Dress: She Insider c/o | Sandals: sold out, similar here | Hat: similar here | Bag: similar here | Bike: Huffy | Bike Basket: Target 

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! 

I decided to take a little break from technology and it felt amazing. Sometimes we are so caught up with our phones and computers, especially when your job depends on it, that we forget to live and appreciate the simple things around us. One of the many things that I love to do when I take a technology break is to explore. For me, exploring doesn't mean that you have to jump on a plane and go somewhere else. Exploring can be simple. Just grab your camera and visit new places in your own city. I guarantee you that it will give you the same feeling as traveling and it's way cheaper. 

For this past weekend's exploring, I decided to grab my bike and take a stroll around new places in the city. I wore a cute embroidered dress from She Insider with a straw hat and lace-up sandals. She Insider is an amazing online shop that carries trendy clothing for really affordable prices. I recently discovered the site and now I am obsessed with it. My favorite thing about it is that it allows me to try new trends without breaking the bank. Have you guys tried this site yet? I'd love to know how was your experience! 

I hope you enjoyed today's post and thanks for stopping by!  
. . . 
Feliz lunes! Cómo pasaron el fin de semana largo? Espero que de maravilla! 

Durante estos días, decidí tomar un descanso de la tecnología y les cuento que fue una gran decisión. Muchas veces dejamos que nuestros celulares, computadoras, etc. tomen las riendas de nuestras vidas, especialmente cuando nuestro trabajo depende de ello, y se nos olvida vivir y apreciar las cosas simples a nuestro alrededor. Una de las cosas que me gusta hacer cuando me desconecto es explorar. Para mi, explorar no significa tener que montarnos en un avión e irnos a algún lugar lejano. Explorar puede ser tan simple como agarrar tu cámara y visitar nuevos lugares en tu propia ciudad. Les garantizo que hacer eso les dará el mismo resultado que viajar y es mucho más económico. 

El fin de semana pasado nos fuimos a explorar algunos lugares nuevos en la ciudad en bicicleta. Para esta aventura, combiné un vestido de She Insider con un sombrero y unas sandalias. She Insider es una tienda online que ofrece una gran variedad de ropa y accesorios por precios super razonables. Recientemente lo descubrí y estoy obsesionada con toda la ropa veraniega que tienen. Si les gusta experimentar con nuevas tendencias sin gastar mucho dinero, les recomiendo que visiten She Insider. Si ya han visitado el website, me encantaría leer sus experiencias en los comentarios! 

Espero que hayan disfrutado el post de hoy.. Los espero en el próximo! 
xo, Diana 

*Disclaimer: The dress was gifted to me by SheInside. All opinions are my own. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!