Classic Stripes...

April 17, 2015



Happy Friday, friends! You guys have probably noticed my recent obsession with off shoulder tops. Yes, I think it's safe to say that I'm obsessed, especially with this classic striped one. I was lucky enough to find it at Forever 21 for a really affordable price, but I also found the exact same one (here) at Nasty Gal. I love that this top is so easy to style, just pair it with your favorite jeans and you're ready to go. For this look, I kept it casual and simple by adding a pair of jeans, lace-up wedges and my bucket bag. 
What did you guys think of the look? As always, I'd love to hear your opinions in the comments section. Happy weekend! 


Feliz viernes, amores! Estoy segura que ya han notado mi pequeña obsesión con esta blusa de rayas. Me encanta lo clásica que es, y estoy segura que va a ser mi blusa favorita para los meses calurosos. Tuve la gran suerte de encontrarla en Forever 21 por un precio bastante razonable. También encontré la copia exacta en Nasty Gal, lo único que un poco más cara. Lo mejor de esta blusa es que no hay que pensar mucho a la hora de combinarla, te pones un par de jeans y ya estás lista. Para el look de hoy, me fui a lo casual con un par de jeans, sandalias y mi bucket bag. 
Qué les pareció el outfit? Como siempre, me encantaría leer sus opiniones el área de comentarios. Feliz fin de semana! 



Shop This Look: 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!