Holiday Dress

December 9, 2014




Wearing: Dress (similar), Bag and Tights by H&M, Necklace (similar) by Baublebar, Shoes by Bakers Shoes (old, similar here)

Now that Christmas is officially here it's time to start thinking of what to wear for the holiday parties and gatherings. I always like to plan my outfits ahead of time so that I don't have to deal with the what-to-wear last minute dilemma. 

This festive look is perfect for a more dressier holiday gathering! I love how flirty and cute the dress is and the jewel-tone color is perfect for this time of year. A statement necklace is a great piece to add to your holiday look and it also gives that little sparkly touch. If you live in a warmer place you can totally skip the tights, but I actually really like the combination of a dress and tights. 

Do you guys have your holiday outfits planned yet? Let me know in the comments! 

Ps. I have a few more holiday looks planned and I'll be sharing them with you guys very, very soon!

Happy Wednesday & thank you for stopping by! 
xoxo, Diana



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!