Cozy Poncho

November 10, 2014









 

Hi guys! Happy Monday. 
Today, I wanted to share this casual look I wore this past weekend.
I'm so glad that ponchos are back in the fashion world. I remember when my grandma used to make me and my cousins wear ponchos for Christmas and I wasn't a big fan of them. Now that I'm a twenty-five year old, I can see why she wanted us to wear those ponchos, they're so comfy and they really keep you warm. 
 I scored this particular poncho at Forever 21 for a really affordable price. I feel like they have been killing it with the outerwear this season! When I saw this poncho I immediately fell in love with it and thought it was perfect for the fall. There's something about that color that makes me think of autumn leaves and cozy days. 
Do you guys like the poncho trend? If you do, let me know how you prefer to style them in the comments! 

Have a wonderful day! 
xoxo, Diana


Shop This Look




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!