Weekend in Chicago

October 13, 2014






What I'm Wearing: 
Loft Sweater// H&M Bag (similar)// Target Style Booties// H&M Trench Coat (similar)

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you guys had an amazing weekend. For me, the weekend was really busy but fun nonetheless. If we are friends on social media, you may already know that this weekend I attended Go Blog Social's Chicago Pop-Up conference. I had the chance to tour around the windy city on Friday and visited a few places like The Millennium Park and the famous bean. If you ever visit Chicago, a picture in the bean is mandatory! haha...Saturday was a fun-filled day meeting amazing bloggers and learning important things to become a better blogger. I'm planning on doing a Go Blog Social recap this week so stay tuned for that! 

I wish you all an amazing week & thanks for stopping by! 
xoxo, Diana

__________

¡Hola a tod@s! Espero que hayan tenido un buen fin de semana. Para mi fue uno bien ocupado pero divertido. Si me siguen en mis redes sociales ya quizás saben que estuve en Chicago durante el fin de semana para una conferencia de bloggers llamada Go Blog Social. El viernes estuve paseando por la ciudad y visité el Millennium Park, que es donde esta la famosa "habichuela" o "bean". ¡Si alguna vez visitan Chicago tienen que tomarse una foto ahí! El sábado fue el día de la conferencia y me encanto conocer otras bloggers y aprender de las conferencias. Esta semana estaré haciendo un resumen de mi experiencia y porque es tan importante que las bloggers asistan a conferencias como esta. 

¡Les deseo una excelente semana! Gracias por visitar mi blog.
xoxo, Diana

Shop The Look





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!