Black & White

May 1, 2014











Happy Friday, guys! 
I am so happy because the weather has been amazing lately and I have been able to wear my spring clothes again! I am currently loving this pair of pants from H&M, I think they're perfect for spring and they're also extremely comfortable! For this look, I decided to stick with the whole black and white trend which is why I paired the pants with this pretty black peplum top from Forever 21. Also, guess what guys? Yep, Target does it again! I found this amazing black and white purse and I couldn't resist buying it! haha! 
Anyways, this weekend is super special because it's Easter weekend! My plans are going to church and celebrate the real importance of this weekend, which is the resurrection of our Savior. Then I want to do something related to Easter, maybe egg hunting or something! I think you're never too old for those things. Do you guys have any special plans? 

Have an amazing weekend! Xo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!