My Valentines Day Look! ♥

February 15, 2014







Baublebar Necklace// H&M Dress// CR Heels 

 photo facebook_64.png photo instagram_64.png  photo twitter_64.png  photo pinterest_64.png  photo google_64.png


Happy Valentines weekend, my loves! Hope you had an amazing Valentines Day with your loved ones and got to eat lots of chocolates and candy! I spent my valentines day working and went on a dinner date at night. For me, Valentines Day it's not about material gifts, a nice gesture of love is enough to demonstrate you care for that special someone and your friends. 
For my look, I have to start with my necklace! I am totally in love with this necklace from Baublebar. I've been really liking statement necklaces, and they have the most pretty ones. The cute dress is from-you guessed it, H&M! They always get me with their cute dresses! To finish the outfit, I am wearing my strappy heels from Charlotte Russe. 

How was your Valentines Day? :) 
Lots of hugs! 

__________

¡Feliz Fin de Semana del Amor y la Amistad! Espero que hayan pasado un bonito día de San Valentín con sus seres queridos. Yo me la pasé trabajando todo el día y en la noche nos fuimos a cenar. Para mi el día de San Valentín no se trata de regalos materiales, sino de tener un gesto bonito con tu pareja y amigos. Yo soy de las que prefiere una cena romántica o ir al cine en vez de recibir flores o algo material. 
Para mi look, tengo que comenzar con este collar de Baublebar. Ultimamente me están comenzando a gustar los collares grandes y en ese website tienes unos bien bonitos. Mi vestido es de H&M, lo sé, casí todos mis vestidos son de ahí, pero es que siempre tienen los más lindos! Para terminar el outfit, estoy usando mis sandalias de Charlotte Russe. 

¿Cómo pasaron su día de San Valentín? :) 
¡Un fuerte abrazo! 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!