Decorating my Living Room for Fall!

October 15, 2013

Hey guys! In today's post I wanted to share with you a few tips for how to decorate your home/apartment for the fall season! I added a few extra details to what I already had to make my apartment more fall appropiate. My favorite thing about fall decoration is the fact that they can make your home look so cozy and inviting! 


For the couch I added a few extra pillows that I found at my local Gordman's. I absolutely love owl decorations, especially for fall! So you can imagine that when I saw that pillow I had to buy it! :)

Target brown pillows/ TJMaxx Chevron pillows/ Gordmans owl pillow

For my side tables, I bought new flowers for my crystal vase and replaced my pink owl with a  brown candle owl that I found at TJMaxx. I also love to burn candles in the fall season, the one I am currently loving is "Autumn" from Bath and Body Works. 

TJMaxx brown candle owl/ Gordmans flowers

Bath & Body Works Autumn candle/ Gordmans yellow owl


I like to keep things simple in my cofee table so I added some harvest leaves potpourri from TJMaxx and the books or magazines I am reading at the moment.


 TJMaxx potpourri/ Gordmans white vase


I hope you guys enjoyed this decorating post and let me know if you liked how my living room turned out! :)

Until next time!♥
-Diana

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!