Layering

October 30, 2015


When it comes to fall fashion, layering is one of my favorite ways to spice up my looks.
As you can see in today's outfit, I am layering one of my favorite summer dresses from 7th & Park Boutique with a cargo jacket and a belt to emphasize the waist line. This is a very simple way to use your summer items in a more appropriate way for fall. A cargo jacket (also known as military jacket) is definitely a must have for any season and I have been wearing it a lot with my fall looks. The one I am wearing is from H&M and I love it! To finish up the outfit, I added my black lace-up flats and a black crossbody bag. I hope you enjoyed this little layering tip and that it gives you some inspiration!
. . . 
Cuando se trata de moda en otoño, una de mis maneras favoritas de reusar mis piezas de verano es combinarlas con piezas más otoñales como lo es este cargo jacket. Esta vez lo estoy combinando con uno de mis vestidos veraniegos favoritos de 7th & Park Boutique y una correa para acentuar la figura un poco más. Esta es una forma simple de darle uso a tus piezas de verano para las diferentes estaciones del año, tan solo necesitas tus jackets favoritos y un par de tights si hace mucho frió. Para finalizar el look, añadí un par de lace-up flats y una carterita negra. ¡Espero que les haya gustado el look y que les inspire a la hora de crear sus atuendos! 

xo, Diana 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!