The Suede Skirt

July 13, 2015



Top: H&M | Skirt: H&M (similar here) | Bag: H&M | Shoes: JustFab | Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Necklace: similar here | Earrings: Lulu*s 

Happy Monday lovelies! I hope you all had a great weekend! 

Here's a casual, boho-chic look that I wore during the weekend. I love the combination of the high-waisted suede skirt with the crocheted top. It's the perfect attire for a warm summer day. The top is from H&M, and I love that is versatile and it compliments this look perfectly by adding the boho-chic vibe. 

I hope you enjoyed today's outfit post. Wishing you all a great week! 
. . . 
Feliz lunes amores! Espero que hayan pasado un buen fin de semana! 

Hoy les comparto un look casual y boho-chic que utilicé durante el weekend. Me encanta la combinación de la falda de gamuza y la blusa de encaje. Es el atuendo perfecto para un día caluroso de verano. La blusa es de H&M y me gusta porque es versátil, además de que le añade el elemento boho-chic al look. 

Espero que este post les sirva de inspiración. Les deseo una feliz semana! 

xo, Diana 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!